Keeping Your Child Safe Online
The internet is amazing. Children can play, learn, create and connect - opening up a whole world of exciting possibilities. But how do you keep track of what they’re doing and make sure they’re staying safe?
Use the link below to find out more, including information on video chat and video sharing apps, Pokémon Go and Minecraft.
We recommend these Top Tips:
- explore the online world together
- talk to your child about staying safe online (e.g. what to share and what not to share)
- set up parental controls
- agree rules about what’s ok and what’s not
- limit the amount of time your child spends online / gaming
Read the useful documents below.
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy -Dec 2017 [pdf 530KB]
- Computing & E-Safety Policy - July 2017 [pdf 296KB]
- Social Media Policy - March 2017 [pdf 166KB]
- Home School Agreement & Internet Acceptable Use [pdf 131KB]
- Social Media Guidance CCIS Advice for Parents [pdf 104KB]
- Sexting In Schools FINAL Update Jan17 [pdf 685KB]
Online Safety - Important Guidance for Parents & Carers
Keep children in your care safer online by reading these useful guides.